Friday, December 29, 2006

The Hindu Patra

HINDU ASTROLOGY......KNOW YOUR PATH AHEAD. .PLAN SUCCESSFULLY FOR THE FUTURE?

Author Swami Ram Charran uses Vedic Astrology codes to predict your past . present and future.....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Unlike astrology or psychic guessing, reasonably intelligent people can understand the number CODES. It can be compared to mathematics because it works whenever it is applied and not when a superstitious application or interpretation is made. The HINDU PATRA can guide the life of an individual in sucha way that events can be anticipated directly, so as to avoid disappointments and failures in life. People will be able to directly tell when something will happen in their life. IT'S LIKE HAVING TOMORROW'S PAPER TODAY!
The HINDU PATRA provides accurate forecasts for the YEAR, THE MONTHS and THE DAYS . It provides also REMEDIES for NEGATIVE DAYS and advice for POSTIVE DAYS in the year. It tells which month is good for certain types of events in your life and whic are not good for such things as TRAVEL, WEDDINGS, BUSINESS OPENINGS, HOUSE CLOSINGS, MOVING AND MORE...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello there. My name is Onkarabetse Behrecio Tshabalala. I was born on the 17th of march 1980... I just wanna know how I can help myself and change the direction of my life, i have had my fare share of ups and downs and i would really like to enjoy my life and my children without the fear of what life is gonna throw at me next... I would really love to go through life knowing and being positive about my choices and knowing that i dont need to worry...

Desperate for help

Onkarabetse